Welcome to the Lyndhurst Secondary Careers Website. Take a look around, create a Student Account and you will be able to access useful tools such as Interest tests, learn how to create an effective resume and cover letter and work out your skills and abilities so that you can find your dream career as well as heaps more! Check it out.
MyFuture Careers Website
This website has been developed by Commonwealth and State Governments to help you in all aspects of your career. It contains information for students and parents as well as creating a Career Profile if you are not sure of what career you are suited to. Visit https://www.myfuture.edu.au
Parents as Career Coaches
Parents do you know the impact you have on your child and their career choice? Research shows you are one of the biggest influencers in relation to their future (no pressure!). Check out this video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ZPjBRUrCA&list=UUwuLEqJQM_eCpoPInWD-70g&index=11
Holmesglen Open Days
Check out Holmesglen's open days at all campus:
Online bookings essential: holmesglen.edu.au/open
Tertiary Scholarships 2018
Year 12 students are urged to use the following resource if they are intending tertiary study in 2018 Scholarships Resource 2018 This resource lists an extremely broad range of scholarships for TAFE, univisities and private institutions. Students should also complete a Scholarship application as part of their VTAC application on the VTAC website.
VTAC application key dates
- 1-20 December: Change of Preference period open
- 15 December: Release of VCE results and VTAC ATAR. Students can access results and ATAR online at resultsandatar.vic.edu.au from 7.00 am.
- December 18: VCE results and ATAR in the mail.
- December 20: Final day for registering VTAC Change of Preference (COP) closes at 12 Noon sharp!
- Round One offers released: Tuesday 16th January, 2018 at 2.00pm online on the VTAC website and emailed to the email address provided to VTAC.
- February 2: Second round offers at 2.00 pm on the VTAC website.